ForYard - 10'x10' Instant Outdoor Pop Up Canopy
- Church Window: This easy up canopy with sidwalls features with church window, which provides a better view of scenery of nature,let light in and keep rain out.The canopy tent with walls is a great plus for family gathering,small party or other outdoor events.
- Detachable & Interchangeable Sidewalls: The 10x10 canopy tent with 4 sidewalls,2 walls with church window for view and 2 walls with zipper for entrance. The sidewalls are detachable and interchangeable,you can set up the walls from one to four or mix them or even not set up as you wish.
- Gets Cools and Keep Dry: The pop up canopy tent top and sidewalls made of 210D Oxford with silver-coating,which standard UPF 50+ providing 95% UV protection. The pop up tent with sides protects your skin in direct sunlight and keeps away from rain.
- Super Easy to Assemble: The pop up tent with sidewalls with non-assembled folding frame and push button,very easy to set up and take down. Raise or lower the height of the entire 10x10 canopy tent with sides to either a High, Medium or Low height setting: 76.7", 72.8" or 68.9.". The 8 stakes and 4 ropes will also help keep this instant canopy tent stable and sturdy.
- WARRANTY: ForYard Pop up Canopy Tent with 6 Months Free Warranty for Roof,Sidewalls,Frame and Poles. Lifetime Free Replacement for Ropes and Stakes. Don't forget to use the ropes and stakes to add strength to the canopy tent.
It works well
The plastic windows are very thin almost felt like thin as a garbage bag! I used it for out door enclosure to work on my vehicle/paint booth other then the windows being made of cheap material its all around decent popup tent for the purposes I use it for!
This product is about as cheap as you would imagine, but if staked and braced properly Inexpect it to work properly. I really appreciated the customer service of the seller. Our tent was marked delivered but never found and the seller supplied a replacement that arrived quickly
Was able to assemble alone. I’m sure it’s easier and faster with two people. Really like the easy toggle switch to disassemble.
I bought this ForYard Pop Up Canopy Tent with Sidewalls Detachable because of the unique design. What attracted me was the nice Cathedral window on both sides and the 2 openings on the other sides. It allows the light to penetrate inside. I secured 4 corners of the canopy with ropes and brick stones at the ground to make sure it will not be blown away during strong wind. The canopy is very light weight. I initially bought it to be used for an event. But one day when it was windy, my canopy was still standing strong but the crossover connector of the frame loose opened causing the frame to give up. I messaged the seller and gave him some pictures of what happened to my canopy. Since it was a manufacturer defect, Jason offered to send me a new one. Jason was very responsive and helpful. I got my replacement canopy. I opted to use the canopy now for temporary shade of my succulent plants. We had a storm last week with gusty wind so I decided earlier to remove the side coverings and lowered the roof so it will not damage my canopy. I secured 4 corners of the canopy with ropes and brick stones. I was surprised the next morning to see that no succulents under the tent got damage or soaking wet since the tent is water proof. Only the tent cloth cover on top and corners had been ripped so I reinforced it with yellow duct tape. So far, it’s going well. It’s a great canopy for the price. Thank you, Jason! I gave you 5 stars because of your responsiveness to resolve the issue.