5 Gallon Herbal Extraction Mesh Bubble Bags - 8 in1 Kits
This item comes with eight herbal extraction bags, a pressing screen and a storage bag. Best quality, charming and durable. Each of thesemesh bubble bags has a specific label of screen size from 25 micron to 220 micron.
Each color ofbubble bags stands for a unique screen size.
- Purple = 25 Micron
- Orange = 45 Micron
- Yellow = 73 Micron
- Black = 90 Micron
- Green = 120 Micron
- Red = 160 Micron
- Grey = 190 Micron
- Blue = 220 Micron
You could use the plant extracts into cooking, perfumes, shampoos and soaps, beverages, and aromatherapy.
- SKU: 2EB-58
- Triple stitched for extra strength & longevity
- German mono-filament screens technoligy
- Capacity of 5 Gallon
- Durable All Mesh Nylon Material
- Built in cord for easy binding the bag after being extracted
- Corresponding color micron bags are labeled for proper order
- Different sized bags for filtering different grades of herbal resins
- Simple to use and clean
Please note that - This is a time taking job, and a lot of ice needed, so comprehensive preparation for it will be necessary. Remove the excess moisture and clean the bucket before another extraction.
- Line your extraction bags into the bucket, the 25 micron bag the first and the 220 micron bag the last.
- Fill the bucket about halfway full with enough cold water to cover the bottom of the Bubble Bags
- Add your dry or frozen plant trimmings. Fill your bucket almost to the top with enough ice
- Stir the mix for 15 to 30 minutes, adding ice if necessary. Leave it for 30 minutes and let the Extraction Bags work
- Pull out your Extraction Bags one by one, draining them into the bucket, turn it inside out to collect your herbal extract
Free shipping to 48 states of US.
We do NOT deliver to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Protectorates and APO/FPO.
The ONLY reason for item return we accept is manufacturing defect.
You could return it within 14 days from receipt of the item.