Quictent Silvox Waterproof 10'x15' Pop Up Canopy Black
- High quality, powdered coated steel framework, rust and corrosion resistant
- Heavy duty elegant pillar-support roof design
- Rust & corrosion resistant powder coated steel framework makes it extra strong and stable in all conditions.
- Reinforced steel connector (NOT plastic ones). All the connections are secured with durable steel fixings and bolts.
- External pole cover curtains hide frame poles and keep wind out.
- Double hooks for leg flap secure the top cover more firmly
- Unique Silvox fabric is waterproof, UV-resistance and fire-resistance to some extent (certificate is not available).
- Over-length sides keeps wind and sand out.
- All seams are tape sealed twice for waterproofing.
- Set up in minutes, no assembly required
- Ideal for commercial or recreational use
- With rollers, the durable carry bag is more mobile.
- Can be put in the trunk of most cars.
- ISO 9001:2000 standard certified manufacturer
- No question asked free frame replacements within 12 months.
- Review us after receiving the order to get $5 cash back.
|Size||10' x 15'|
|Height to Top||10.5' / 10.2'/ 9.9'|
|Height to Side||7.5' / 7.2' / 6.9'|
|Leg||30mm / 25mm square section steel|
|Cross Truss||12 x 23mm steel|
|Folded Frame Size||Approx. 5.3'x 1.1'x 1'|
|Carry Bag||300x600D oxford|
|Package||1 carton (frame, cover, 4pcs of sides, carry bag, ropes and stakes)|
|Silvox, adopting unique workmanship that silvers the high density 420D Oxford, is owned and registered by Quictent. Silvox fabric is durable, lightproof, waterproof, UV-resistance and fire-resistance to some extent (but certificate is not available).|
|Usage & storage|
Free shipping to 48 states of US.
We do NOT deliver to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Protectorates and APO/FPO.
The ONLY reason for item return we accept is manufacturing defect.
You could return it within 14 days from receipt of the item.