Health Line Titanium Rollator With 8" Wheels
Product Weight: 18 lbs
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Overall Length: 26.18"
Overall Wide: 25.20"
Overall Height w/ handlebar in lowest position: 31.30"
Overall Height w/ handlebar in highest position: 36.61"
Handlebar Adjusted Height Range: 31.30" - 36.61"
Cushion Height: 21.26"
Cushion area: 18.11x 9.84"
Material: Aluminum alloy + Oxford cloth
1x Rolling Walker
1x User Manual
1. Rollator walker is only a mobility aid, suitable for people with independent walking ability.
2. Please do not lean forward or sideward more than 10 degrees when using.
3. Lock the brakes before sitting.
4. Do not move the rollator walker while seated.
5. For general brake system problem, users can adjust its level of tightness by adjusting the screw beside the rear wheels.
6. If parts are missing or defective, please feel free to contact us for replacement.
7. The weight capacity is 300 lbs (including belongings that user carries), please do not exceed the limit.
8. Keep both hands held on the handgrips firmly, and use common sense when using.
9. Be careful when use outside especially in those uneven terrains.
TOOL FREE ASSEMBLEY & COMPACT FOLDING DESIGN: side-to-side fold up into 3 minutes, this unique folding design allows you to fit your rollator in the trunk of your car. The 8" front wheels & rear legs are easily fold upward, compact size when folded and weighs 18 lbs, ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
??STABILITY & SAFETY ENSUREANCE: upgraded aluminium frame with enhanced X-shape supporting pole can support upto 300 lbs weight capacity. Please rest assured to buy!
??COMFORTABLE & CONVENIENT: 18.1"x 9.8" wide foam nylon paded seat and sturdy backrest, removable shopping bag with adjustable should straps
??EASY TO OPERATE: ergonomic handle and loop-lock brakes give more safety, push botton on handlebars for handle height adjustment from 31.30" - 36.61"
??100% AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEE: 30 days free money back guarantee, 60-day unconditional return policy and 5-year limited warranty. Great gift for seniors, elderly and disabled people.