HEAO Blue High Chair for Toddler 7 Heights 5 Reclining
Free Shipping to 48 contiguous states.
- Moving Around Easily - with 4 wheels, it's very convenient to take your baby from one room to another in the highchair
- Comfortable & Adjustable - 5 reclining angles; 7 height levels; 3-setting footrest; suitable for babies & toddlers from 6 months to 36 months
- Safety Eensured - auto-locking mechanism; 5 point harness and double restraints; comply with ASTM F404-16
- Easy-to-maitain - upholstered by wipe-clean PU; BPA free food tray cover, dishwasher safe
- Spacious yet spacing saving - give your baby a wide & comfortable seat when in use; super compact when folded
When choosing a high chair, safety always comes first.
- HEAO designer places the priority on safety. Other high chairs only have one passive restraint bar, only our HEAO high chair has two. Double restraint system can secure babies perfectly
- Added spring plates in the front wheels provide maximum stability and safety
- Five point harness straps secure your baby from sliding out of the seat. Automatic locking system can efficiently prevent any skidding accident
Multi-functions satisfy your different demands.
- With different height positions, HEAO high chair is can attach table whatever how high it is
- Five adjustable reclining positions ensure babies feel comfortable all the time whenever having eating or sleeping
- Three adjustable footrest positions ensure the proper fit as your baby grows and his/her feet would feel grounded. If your baby sits in the chair with feet dangling, the baby will not feel comfortable
- HEAO features folding-compact position, this is great for storage and space saver
For human-centric design, comfort is at the heart of our manufacturing philosophy.
- Cushion padded seat is very soft which ensures your baby will feel comfortable in the seat
- One hand removable tray and the seat straps are simple to buckle and unbuckle
- HEAO features handles and wheels. Just slightly grip the handle and you can easily move the chair. Not much strength is required
- Both tray and safe belt are adjustable in addition to the big leg holes, so you don't need to worry the passive restraint bar will squish your baby's leg. Also you can control the gap between the tray and your baby's chest