KING BIRD Upgraded Steel Shank 60" x 24" x 6" Cargo Carrier
- 520 lbs capacity----- let you throw all extra camping gear in the basket. HD all steel tubular construction and durable blank powder coat keep carrier intact always.
- 2 Pack of Advanced Straps and 4 red reflectors as gift------ 2 x 2.5m high-quality packing straps are made from the same webbing as Ratchet Straps,4 red reflectors pasted around the cargo carrier help you safety at night.
- 60"x 24"Cargo Basket------ perfect rack size to haul more items, and to free up extra vehicle interior space.
- 6" side rails------ constructed from heavy-duty tubular steel keeps the items more secure and no worries about the bumpy road.
- Fits 2" vehicle receiver ------ extra thickness of folding shank tube wall keep your carrier secure, stable, and durable.
- Two steady metal poles on each side of the basket ------ bear more pressure and keep the carrier no distortion of the shape.
Why buy us?
Kingbird cargo carrier is painstakingly produced for giving you an advanced service as carrying all your bags for saving more vehicle internal space in your Truck or SUV. Meanwhile, we're proud of our customer service. If you have any problem or questions that we can help, we'll spare no efforts.
- Capacity maximum of 520 lbs
- HD all steel tubular construction
- Extra-thick and dense steel mesh
- Heavy-duty steel frame in a blank epoxy powder coating
- Foldable receiver tube as the optimal design
- Mesh surface prevents smaller objects from falling through
- 17" length of folding shank keeps the proper distance between the carrier and your vehicle
- Color: Black
- Net Weight: 58.6 lbs
- Package Weight: 64.2lbs
- Max Weight Capacity: 520 lbs
- Basket Outside Dimension: 60"(L) x 24"(W) x 6"(H)
- 1x 520lbs Capacity Foldable Cargo Carrier
- 1x Installation parts
- 4x red reflectors
- 2 x 2.5m high-quality packing straps
- 1x Installation Instruction
Q:1. Is this cargo carrier made of all steel construction? A: Yes.
Q:2. Does this model fold up when not in use? A: Yes.
Q:3. Can this cargo carrier be mounted on the rear or front end of the vehicle? A: If your vehicle is suitable, yes!
*NOTE* Requires Class III or IV trailer hitch (2" square hole) Hitch Pin Not Included 520 lbs capacity 2 Pack of Advanced Straps 4 red reflectors as gift