Quictent 24" x 24" x 48" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent
Quictent grow tent is SGS Approved, which stands for Genuine Safe, Eco-friendly, and reliable Quality! More standardized packaging and storage. Quictent grow tent will not react under light and heat to release any harmful gasses, which might damage sensitive plants.
- KEEPS ALL LIGHT IN. 100% reflective PET Silver Mylar(Inside) + Extra-thick 600D Oxford Cloth(Exterior), creating a sufficient light and thermal environment for plants and blocking all light from escaping.
- RELIABLE HANGING BARS & TOOL BAG. With 2 hanging bars can bear 120lbs of lights and other equipment. A convenient tool bag on hand for most accessory tools.
- OBSERVATION WINDOW. Easy view window sealed with transparent plastic and removable cover to get your plant observed without step into your tent.
Friendly advice: Ensure your materials meet all safety regulatory requirements, and items that approved by SGS Chemical Testing means soluble elements like Cd, Pb, Cr, Hg, Sb, Ba, As, Se. complies with the test results. Non-toxic, will not release any harmful gasses that can damage sensitive plants. Considering the safety of you and your plant, we highly recommend that DO NOT buy grow tents without SGS.
Quictent has been doing tents business since the early 21st century. We believe in our product quality and after-sales service. Please rest assured to buy and contact us at first if any doubt or problems with this grow tent.
- 2 Years Free Warranty for the whole product.
- Lifetime Free Replacement for Connectors.
- Lifetime 50% OFF Parts Supply out of 2-year warranty
|Size (WxLxH)||24"x 24"x 48"|
|Tube||16x0.8mm Steel Rods/Green|
|Exterior Material||600D Oxford Cloth|
|Inner Lining Material||100% Highly Reflective Water-Proof Mylar|
Shipping & Return
Free shipping to 48 states of the US.
We do NOT deliver to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Protectorates, and APO/FPO.
The ONLY reason for item return we accept a manufacturing defect.
You could return it within 14 days from receipt of the item.