Quictent Silvox 8'x8' Pop Up Canopy Tent 100% Waterproof Silver
- Rust & corrosion resistant powder coated steel framework makes it extra strong and stable in all conditions.
- Reinforced steel connector (NOT plastic ones). All the connections are secured with durable steel fixings and bolts.
- External pole cover curtains hide frame poles and keep wind out.
- Over-length sides keeps wind and sand out.
- Three levels heights adjustable.
- Internal corners of the roof cover are reinforced with one more layer.
- All seams are tape sealed twice for waterproofing.
- Unique Silvox fabric is lightproof, waterproof, UV-resistance and fire-resistance to some extent (certificate is not available).
- Standard metal feet: suitable for use on lawns as well as hard standing.
- Set up in minutes - easy-attaching Velcro and quick-release pull pin system.
- With rollers, the durable carry bag is more mobile.
- Can be put in the trunk of most cars.
- No question asked free frame replacements within 12 months.
- Review us after receiving the order to get $5 cash back.
|Size||8' x 8'|
|Height to Top||8.36' / 8.03' / 7.7'|
|Height to Side||6.9' / 6.6' / 6.3'|
|Leg||30mm / 25mm square section steel|
|Cross Truss||12 x 23mm steel|
|Folded Frame Size||Approx. 4.3' x 0.8' x 0.8'|
|Carry Bag||300x600D oxford|
|Package||1 carton (frame, cover, 4pcs of sides, carry bag, ropes and stakes)|
|Silvox, adopting unique workmanship that silvers the high density 420D Oxford, is owned and registered by Quictent. Silvox fabric is durable, lightproof, waterproof, UV-resistance and fire-resistance to some extent (but certificate is not available).|
|Usage & storage|
Free shipping to 48 states of US.
We do NOT deliver to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Protectorates and APO/FPO.
The ONLY reason for item return we accept is manufacturing defect.
You could return it within 14 days from receipt of the item.